Howard Leight Max Lite Uncorded Ear Plugs (SLC80 25dB, Class 4)hl-maxlite-uc-10
Honeywell MAXIMUM LITE earplugs are designed to ensure minimum pressure and maximum comfort in a disposable earplug.
• Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
• Low pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
• Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
• Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
• SLC80 25dB, Class 4.
• Available in 10/25/50/100 pairs
Earplug Fitting & Maintenance Recommendations
Inspect: Prior to fitting, examine your earplugs.
Discard: Discard disposable earplugs after each use, or if earplugs are compromised.
Hygiene: To maintain hygiene standards, disposable earplugs should be discarded at the end of every shift.
• With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
• Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
• Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Refer to instructions on package for proper fit.
• Fire Protection
• Law Enforcement
• Municipal Services
• Oil and Gas
• Steel and Metals
• 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
• ANSI S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
• Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
• Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
• 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive
• 89/686/EEC - EC Directive/PPE
• Category II - EC Category/PPE
• EN 352-2:2002 - EU Standards
• NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
• NR 15 - Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 - Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
• ANSI S12.6/1997 - Method B - Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
• 9001:2008 - ISO
- CDChristopher D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoComfortable Earplugs
Best ear plugs I have used.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KFKylie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThese are great
Very soft and comfortable and muffles rasping sounds (aka: snoring!) enough to prevent it keeping me awake. The wider end works for my ears (I tuck them in at the edges and it helps prevent them popping back out while I'm sleeping).ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CVclaire v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoThe earplugs cut out a fair bit of noise which really suits me
The earplugs when fitted properly cut out a lot of noise, they are also very comfortable, you forget you’ve even got them in your earsProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJakobus S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExtremely comfortable
This is the only ear plugs I can use for an extended period of time without hurting my ears. Excellent.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VMVikki M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoEar plugs
Great earplugs excellent service and quick delivery