Decibullz DIY Custom Molded Earplugsdec-earplugs-rd
Decibullz custom molded ear plugs are Do-It-Yourself custom ear plugs that use thermo-set plastic molding to achieve a custom fit. The process is extremely easy:
- Warm up a pair of ear plug molds in hot water in the microwave.
- Let the molds cool to a nice, safe, warm temperature.
- Attach the molds to your preferred set of (included) ear tips
- Then just mold the warm pliable material with your fingers to fit the shape of each ear.
- You're Finished! When they cool, the material sets, and you've got a finished pair of custom ear plugs molded to perfectly fit your unique ears.
Decibullz thermoplastic material really sets them apart from all other custom molded earplugs. Other custom molded earplugs require that you mix two components by hand to create a putty; you must then quickly use the putty to mold to the shape of your ears before it sets up; and when the putty dries, you use those ear molds you just created "as-is" as a set of DIY, homemade earplugs. Decibullz has no putty to mix, which means no mess, and less stress -- with Decibullz, there's no race to get the ear plugs molded to fit right before the material sets up. Decibullz custom earplugs are clean, quick, easy, and attractive: available in red, black, blue, pink, and orange.
Decibullz are easy to customize and simple to fit. They offer NRR 31 protection from noise, which makes these custom ear plugs ideal for a huge range of applications, including shooting, traveling, mowing, snow-blowing, swimming, and live music, festivals and concerts. The Decibullz custom fit will provide hours upon hours of effective, comfortable hearing protection.
- MTMatthew T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender MaleUsed For Shooting, HuntingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood buy
Just what I needed to protect my hearing, comfortable, and efficient at a reasonable priceProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LYLawrence Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender MaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCustomised fit
Great product, downs out the wind noise really well when riding.
Would purchase another set, but seems like they will last a while.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LALaura A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleUsed For FlyingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for what i need them for
I use these for indoor skydiving. It cuts out most of the fan noise but it means i can still hear what my instructor has to say. Easy to mold and super comfortable once in. I have no issues wearing them with my helmet. The only thing that could make it better is it came with different size foam ear buds as the medium are too big for meProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AMAndrew Mcnaughton (.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender MaleUsed For Shooting, HuntingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product.
Great product very easy to mould and they fit very well.
I haven't had a chance to go for a shoot with them yet but I'm sure they will do the job well.
Very happy.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HTHayden T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEasy and quick
Easy to work and mould, so far really good sound deadening compared to cheap ear plugsProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5