This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions.
How much is postage?
Domestic postage is free! Domestic Express is $10 for all orders. International postage rates vary from item to item but start at $19. Unfortunately we do not offer International Express postage at this stage.
When do you post?
We post at 2.30pm on the day of order. No postage on the weekend.
How long does postage take?
Domestic delivery times as estimated by Australia Post's guidelines are (business days):
Delivery within the same state
- Within metropolitan areas of capital cities, or within the same city or town or an adjacent city or town in the same state 2-3 days
- Between a metropolitan area of capital city and a country location 3-4 days
- Between country locations 3-4 days
- Between Sydney/Brisbane, Sydney/Melbourne, Melbourne/Canberra or Melbourne/Adelaide 3-4 days
- Between Sydney/Adelaide, Melbourne/Brisbane, Melbourne/Tasmania or Adelaide/Canberra 4-5 days
- Between other capital cities 5-6 days
Postage to New Zealand takes between 3 and 10 days.
Postage to other international locations generally takes between 10 and 15 days.
Can I have my order sent by Express post?
Yes (domestic only). Select the option during checkout. Please note this option costs an additional $10.
Where do you post from?
Most items are posted from Sydney, NSW. A small selection of our products are sent from Melbourne by courier. If a product is being sent from Melbourne it will say so on the product page.
My order has arrived in multiple packages. Why?
A small portion of our stock is stored at a separate Sydney warehouse. Occasionally, larger orders will come in multiple packages as a result.
What is your returns policy?
Our returns policy can be found here.
Do you wholesale?
Yes! More information can be found here.