Box - Howard Leight Max Lite Uncorded Ear Plugs (200 Pairs | SLC80 25dB, Class 4)3301120
Honeywell MAXIMUM LITE earplugs are designed to ensure minimum pressure and maximum comfort in a disposable earplug.
• Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
• Low pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
• Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
• Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
• SLC80 25dB, Class 4.
• Box of 200 pairs.
Earplug Fitting & Maintenance Recommendations
Inspect: Prior to fitting, examine your earplugs.
Discard: Discard disposable earplugs after each use, or if earplugs are compromised.
Hygiene: To maintain hygiene standards, disposable earplugs should be discarded at the end of every shift.
• With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
• Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
• Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Refer to instructions on package for proper fit.
• Fire Protection
• Law Enforcement
• Municipal Services
• Oil and Gas
• Steel and Metals
• 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
• ANSI S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
• Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
• Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
• 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive
• 89/686/EEC - EC Directive/PPE
• Category II - EC Category/PPE
• EN 352-2:2002 - EU Standards
• NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
• NR 15 - Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 - Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
• ANSI S12.6/1997 - Method B - Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
• 9001:2008 - ISO
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoHoward Leight Max Lite Ear Plugs
These are the best earplugs that I have found so far. Soft, comfortable, and very effective noise attenuation.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5