Flare CALMER® Kidsflr-calmer-kids-r
Sounds can be a bit overwhelming and make you feel stressed and anxious. Don’t worry, Calmer Kids are here to help!
Calmer Kids reduces the most annoying sounds and helps you focus on the important ones.
Perfect for reducing stress and anxiety from sensitive hearing, hyper-sensitivity to sound associated with autism, Hyperacusis, Misophonia, noise related stress & other hearing conditions.
Calmer Kids can be used anywhere that noises annoy or upset you.
How Calmer works
Humans can hear lots of different sounds. We can put these sounds in a line from low to high based on their frequency.
For example, thunder would be a low frequency sound and a bird tweet would be a high frequency sound. Your voice sits in the middle of these sounds. We call these ‘mid’ frequencies. Mid frequencies are where the most stressful noises can be found such as playground noise and alarms. This is what Calmer Kids helps to reduce.
Here are some places where you could try them out…
• At school
• In the playground
• Watching TV
• Travelling and exploring
What does Calmer Kids do?
• Reduces stressful frequencies without muffling sound
• Soothes sound sensitivities & helps you feel calmer
• Comfortable to wear
• Barely noticeable in the ear
• Available in three fun colours
• Extra soft and durable
• Made of safe, non-toxic silicone
• Patent pending technology | GB2593205 | PCT/GB2021/050676
Calmer have been independently tested by the ISVR (Institute of Sound and Vibration Research) at the University of Southampton.
- VLVera Loy (.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoChanged the distraction to focus
My son said it's crazy how they work.
Without them in he said he hears so many things. With them in his focus goes straight to where his eyes are looking.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GHGina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat for kid with misophonia
These are the best tool we have found so far for our kid who struggles to tolerate other people’s eating noises. They are small so easy to lose, but so far we have kept track of them.
They fit my kid well and we find them effective for decreasing stress at mealtimes. Don’t solve all our problems but definitely help.
The fact they are small and discreet helps if eating with people we don’t know so well.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KKateVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGame changer!
My SPD kiddo loves his!! Has really helped him in the classroom. Would recommend!ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KCKylene C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
Love love these I feel carmer I can hear better so many noses I can handle betterProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LMLouise M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSeemed to work well
The flare calmer kids worked well. They were easy for my 7rd old to put in. Unfortunately though, they were lost after only half a day at school, so while they worked great, I've now ordered an over the ear pair :)ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5