Hearos Rock 'N Roll Ear Plugs (NRR 27 | 1 Pair w/ Carry Case)hro-rock-1
Hearos' Rock 'n Roll series offers an affordable way to protect your ears while listening to music without sacrificing sound quality. Perfect for musicians and music-goers looking to try hearing protection without forking out for some of the more established brands. Hearos Rock 'N Roll Earplugs are reusable and rewashable and come with a free carry box.
- New reusable, triple-flanged design
- Protection for drumming, clubs, and loud music
- Cool, neutral black color
- Reusable and washable
- One pair + free case
- NRR 27
- BBouffantVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For Musician, ConcertsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove these ear plugs!
I wore these while playing a gig and then also to watch other bands. they are great. They don't feel like they are blocking out all the noise, just turning down the volume a bit.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TJTealo J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender MaleUsed For MusicianRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent
Fits the ear perfectly.
Drums sounds clear.
Great product 👍.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PMPatricia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleUsed For FestivalsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFestival essentials
Purchased for friends for festival. They were well received.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAKVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For ConcertsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSeem good
Haven't ever used this type of earplug before, sound (music) is definitely less muffled than standard earplugs while still reducing db level. The 'free case' is junk though, just a plastic shell made out of the same plastic as the packaging, and is too big for the earplugs making a larger than necessary lump in my pocket.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KTKathleen T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat product