Alpine Muffy Kids Ear Muffsalp-muffy-mint
Introducing the new and improved Alpine Muffy!
Unique product specifications
- Recommended for children from the age of 5 to 16 years old
- Small size earmuffs specially designed for children
- Attenuates sound up to 25 dB (SNR)
- Lightweight and collapsible
- Adjustable headband with soft padding
- Made of skin-friendly material
- Easy to clean outer layer
- Available in new, trendy colours
- CE certified
- Comes with free Protect & Go carry-case
Muffy Kids – Earmuff for children – SNR 25 dB – 5 to 16 years
Young children are exposed a lot to loud noises every day. Playing with other children in the schoolyard, a noisy classroom, cars honking in traffic, toys with sound …. Did you know that noise in the schoolyard can cause sounds of 85 dB and higher? And sounds from 80 dB can already be harmful to our hearing.
Because the hearing in young children is still very fragile, a children’s ear can tolerate even less sound than an adult ear.
Research shows that 1 in 8 children suffers permanent hearing damage, which in the long term can lead to concentration problems, sleeping problems, stress and delay in language development. As a parent, you want to do everything you can to prevent hearing damage to your child.
Alpine Muffy Kids are small earmuffs specially designed for children from the age of 5 to 16 years old. The earmuffs are used in noisy environments such as parties, parades, fireworks displays, concerts, and car and motorcycle races. Alpine Muffy Kids earplugs attenuate up to 25 dB ambient noise.
The Alpine Muffy Kids earmuffs are available in four new trendy colours. The outer layer of the coloured earmuffs are made of plastic, making them easy to clean. The earmuffs are collapsible, so you can easily take them with you.
The headband is adjustable in size and has a soft lining. Children often experience the Alpine Muffy Kids earmuffs as comfortable. Because the headband is adjustable, your child can also use the Alpine Muffy Kids for years to come. That is great!
Helps with focusing issues
Loud noises, such as outside sounds or ambient noise in a classroom, can overload young children. Does your child find it difficult to focus in a noisy environment? The Muffy Kids earmuffs also help your child to be able to learn or read in a focused manner, without being bothered by ambient noise.
With Protect&Go carry-case
Are you ordering Alpine Muffy Kids earmuffs? Then you will receive a free carry-case with your order. This carry-case ensures that you can easily take the collapsible earmuffs with you, protect them and keep them clean. This way, the Muffy Kids earmuffs last extra-long.
See the Alpine Muffy Kids Ear Muffs in action
- AHAlyson H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoPerfect
My son seems happy with these. He said they're comfortable & don't hurt his ears.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KMKate M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat headphones
Great headphones nice and softProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJohn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender MaleUsed For Motorcycling, Festivals, ConcertsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI ordered the wrong size
I ordered the wrong size and I was told I am more than welcome to send them back and order the baby muffys but I have decided to hang onto these as my boy will grow into them and I will eventually need to buy them anyway. It turns out they almost fit his 18 month old head so it all worked out quite well. Service was great and they were more than willing to do a return and swap over for me. The quality of the product seems good but we are yet to trial it in a noisy environment but I think they will be perfect for the Monster Trucks next year.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CGcatherine g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThank you
Helping my grandson calm down when there is alot of noise.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RRRenee R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoExcellent product
Bought these for my 5yr old with sensory issues (recommended by occupational therapist). I never realised how much sound actually bothered him until he had these. They've made a huge difference. Excellent product and he loves the colour.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5