SleepPhones Wireless Bluetooth Earphones For Sleepingsp-wireless-lv-fleece-m
SleepPhones Wireless Bluetooth Headphones for Sleeping are an excellent choice for anyone who wants to listen to music while sleeping and relaxing. These sleep headphones are composed of a super soft fleece headband with removable speakers inside. Just pair wireless SleepPhones with a smart phone, computer, or any other Bluetooth enabled device, and you can listen to music wirelessly from up to 30 feet away -- which means you can enjoy your favorite music while you drift off to sleep, and you will never get tangled up in wires. To use Wireless SleepPhones, you must have a Bluetooth® music player such as most smart phones (including the iPhone) or a computer.
Two Styles/Materials to Choose From! SleepPhones now come in two different materials. Classic material is the classic, plush Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece for a super soft, luxuriously comfortable fit. The newer Breeze material is a soft, lightweight, stretchy material that disperses heat and keeps you feeling cooler at night -- perfect for warm-natured people or warmer climates.
For anyone who wants to sleep with music, Wireless SleepPhones are an excellent choice.
SleepPhones Wireless Bluetooth Sleep Headphones Features:
- Pairs easily with smart phones, computers, and most other Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Wirelessly streams music up to 30 feet away (depending on obstructions such as walls, furniture, etc.)
- Up to 6 hours of continuous play before recharge is needed
- Rechargeable battery easily charges with micro-USB charging cable (included)
- Easy to clean, with removable padded speakers and machine-washable headband
- Simple in-headband one-button control powers on/off, pairs with Bluetooth, controls volume, and more
- Relax with music, drown out noises, fall asleep faster, and wake up refreshed
- 3 headband sizes to choose from (medium fits most adults)
- Choose from the standard Fleece material or Breeze material for warmer natured people or warmer climates
- Designed by a medical doctor
Wireless SleepPhones - Extra Bonuses:
- Sleep-Enhancing MP3 Downloads are available with the purchase of your Wireless SleepPhones (see box for full details). Great if you need help getting to sleep. Explore relaxing audio tracks with scientifically proven sleep-enhancing rhythms.
- Also check out the iPhone App for more soft and soothing sounds -- fall asleep with Acoustic Sheep!
The sound quality in wireless SleepPhones is quite good; compared to a standard set of earbuds, SleepPhones sound fantastic. The speakers are flat and flexible, and they are adjustable inside the plush fleece headband so you can get both speakers to sit right over your ears and stay put all night for hours of good quality sound. With their high-quality wicking fleece headband, SleepPhones are incredibly comfortable to wear -- even if you sleep on your side. With three sizes of headband available (medium fits most adults), getting a snug and comfy fit is simple (most adults will find medium to be the best fit). And again, with wireless SleepPhones, you will never have to deal with tangly wires during the night.
Another convenient feature of wireless SleepPhones is a built-in ghost voice. This voice informs you of helpful information such as whether the power is turned on or off, whether your device has been properly paired via Bluetooth, and when you have reached maximum volume. With the ghost voice to assist you, and a simple one-button control inside the headband, you never have to take your SleepPhones off to pair them with a device or make sure they are properly turned on or off.
SleepPhones are ideal for sleeping with noise at home -- and they are equally excellent for travel. With SleepPhones, you can nap or relax more peacefully on the bus, train, or plane, and once you've reached your destination, SleepPhones can make your hotel stay much more comfortable, too. With their micro-USB charger (included), you can take your SleepPhones anywhere and recharge them easily. On one full charge, SleepPhones can play music continuously for up to six straight hours.
- RSRebecca S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBest nights sleep in a long time
I bought these to help me block out the sound of my husbands CPAP machine. While it’s not noise canceling by any means, they fit so much nicer than the cheaper ones I tried. The speakers are adjustable within the headband so I get a customised fit; the battery life is great (I haven’t woken up without sound yet); and the headband doesn’t get caught in my hair which is a bonus! And y husband can’t hear anything when I’ve got them going which means it’s a win-win. The band makes a decent eye mask to block out light too. Very happy. ThxProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EEdwardI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat sleep aid
I've been using these for several years. I prevoiusly had a wired version and if you move alot while sleeping the wire can be annoying or get damaged. I strongly recommend the Bluetooth version.
The actual headphone parts are so flat it doesn't feel all that different to me from just sleeping in a headband. The audio quailty isn't as high as my other headphones but the ability to lie down on my side is more than enough of a counter. I wear them most nights and these are a must have for me.ProtectionRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JEJulie E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect for falling asleep
I bought the headband to wear in bed while falling asleep. I sleep on my side and the earphones are slim and comfortable against my head.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMelVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoLife changing
I originally just wanted something to drown out distracting noises like my elderly dog moving around at night and my partner snoring. But I also have problems sometimes getting my brain to be quiet enough to sleep, and if I wake up during the night, I tend to stay awake. These along with the AcousticSheep Sleep Sounds app have been life changing. I am sleeping at least 7 hours every night, I get to sleep faster, and I can get back to sleep straight away most of the time if I wake up during the night. Only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because my ears are often a bit sore by morning on the side I sleep on, and the band could be a bit wider, and I'm constantly trying to position the controller where I can feel the buttons through the headband and it's not blocked by the velcro or the tag. Minor annoyances I can easily accept for good quality sleep.ProtectionRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SYStacey Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoHelpful
Much more comfortable than earbuds. I do find the band a little loose & the speakers move around, maybe a bigger head would help. Very clever design & really helps to mask outside noiseProtectionRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5