Yogasleep Hushh Portable White Noise Machine For Babympac-hushh
It's a big, loud world out there - but with Hushh, you can swaddle your baby in soothing white noise no matter where you go. Soothe your baby to sleep, and help him or her stay asleep, with a calming, consistent sound environment that - thanks to the portable Hushh - can now travel along with you on the go. Set the machine by the crib at naptime, and you won't have to walk on eggshells to prevent your baby from waking up. Clip Hushh to your stroller, and your baby can ride in a bubble of comforting white noise that helps to mask any disruptive sounds around you.
Hushh is so small and lightweight - less than four inches wide! - you can bring it with you wherever the day takes you. Help your baby relax better, sleep more deeply, and stay asleep longer with Hushh.
Marpac Hushh Features
- Sound that Soothes - Create a consistent, comforting auditory environment for your baby
- Sound Masking - Prevent every-day noises from waking up your baby at night or during naptime
- 3 Sound Options - Choose from bright white noise, deep white noise, or soothing surf
- Portable - Hushh is charged and ready to go: attach it to a stroller or car seat (baby-safe clip is included), or set it on any flat surface
- Child Lock - Lock in your desired sound and volume, and keep little hands from changing the settings
- Nightlight - Amber LED nighlight provides a soft, friendly glow, with only just enough light to see by
- Rechargeable - via convenient USB charging cable (included)
- Simple - easy buttons for volume, sound selection, and ON/OFF
- Guarantee - one-year manufacturer's warranty
Hushh is less than four inches across, but it can make such a big difference for you and your baby - you might just be amazed at how much a tiny white noise machine can change your life.
- CMChristine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI would be lost without this
Love that it’s rechargeable and stays on the pram!ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JWJenny W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood purchase
Definitely helping bub sleep for longerProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMelissaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBest thing to block out noise
My baby wakes up when I turn the white noise off - it is so effective we all love it.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJilliannVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSleeping Toddler - Happy Family
My daughter has slept with a white noise machine since she was about four weeks old and loves a truly dark room. Recently, our original machine died and I was on the hunt for a replacement. We travel quite a bit - quick weekend trips as well as Australia to the US to visit family - so it had to be portable and easy to use. I was having trouble finding something portable that didn't have a bright green or red light on it of some kind (when I say she likes a dark room, I mean black with zero light at all) but the Hushh has been perfect! I like that there's only three sound options so I'm not scrolling forever to find what we're looking for only to pass it then have to loop again. I love that there are only four buttons and I can "lock" them. The ocean/wave sound is very pleasant (I can hear it in my room so whatever she listens to has to be not annoying for mom & dad, too!).
We have had a minor issue with a drop and now two of the buttons are a bit sticky/stiff. They still seem to function alright, but I would definitely recommend a keep-out-of-reach-of-toddler approach...If there's any room left on the one shelf that's magically out of reach. Might be tricky for pram users.
Lightweight, rechargeable, aesthetically pleasing, small.
For reference, my toddler is a great sleeper (solid 12+ hours every night in her own room) and I am adamant about giving her the tools (for her it's darkness, a small stuffed animal, and white noise) she needs to have good sleep so the right…ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KAKayla A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLife Changer
This is the only sound machine that keeps my baby asleep instead of the ones sold in baby stores. I cannot recommend enough!ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5