Macks Ultra Soft Foam Ear Plugs (NRR 33 | 10 Pairs w/ Carry Case)mks-ultra-10
Mack's Ultra Soft Foam Ear Plug Features:
- Provides high noise blocking for noisy environments
- Great for power tools, shooting, snoring, and motor sports
- State-of-the-art, fully skinned, smooth surface
- Slow-release comfort foam assists with fitting
- NRR 33 protection from noise
Mack's Ultra Soft Foam Ear Plugs bring comfort and high-volume noise protection together for a highly effective, multi-purpose hearing protector. These ear plugs are molded from state-of-the-art ultra soft foam, with a smooth non-irritating skin that is easy on your ears. These average size foam ear plugs are an excellent choice for general noise protection and loud events.
With their neutral beige color, these plugs will protect your hearing without advertising that you're wearing earplugs. Previously known as the Mack's SafeSound Ultra, these plugs are ideal for most high noise situations including NASCAR and other motorsports events, very loud concerts, workplaces with noise levels up to 111 dB, and shooting sports. Also recommended for sleeping with a loud snorer.
Box of 10 unwrapped pairs with travel case.
- DTDebbie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoComfy & effective
These are great earplugs. So soft on my ears and still block out the neighbour's yappy dog! Now if only there was an easy solution for that dog....😉ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NPNicholas P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent & comfy (A+)
I used to buy the fluro green/yellow Macks plugs, but these are more comfortable. A pair usually lasts me 2-3 weeks because I use them only for sleep and keep them clean. Never had any problems. I would imagine if you wear them out and about for work and you handle them with grimey fingers, it may be necessary to replace them more frequently to avoid possible ear infections. Good luck finding the right pair for you 🙌ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LRL R W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoVery effective
These are plugs block out noise very well when used correctly.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VAVicky Annan (.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoJust what I wanted
I have Menieres disease and require to block one ear when distortion is bad. They do the job, have been able to use chainsaw and dental scaler without cringing from ear discomfort.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJane P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoFab noise reduction