Macks Therma Fit Foam Earplugs (NRR 29 | Bottle of 40)mks-thermafit-40pr
Mack's ThermaFit Soft Foam Ear Plugs feel firm out of the package, but therein lies the secret to why many consider these the best earplugs ever. The rigidity of these earplugs make insertion into the ear canal easier than with some competitor's softer foams that can bend and crumple during insertion. After insertion, the PVC foam reacts with your body heat to slowly expand and fill the unique contours of your ear canal, creating a super comfortable, noise reducing seal. The cylinder plug design is slightly shorter in length than traditional bullet-shaped foam earplugs, providing a low profile, discreet look. Mack's ThermaFit Earplugs carry a noise reduction rating (NRR) of 29 decibels to help protect hearing or get a good night's sleep. The convenient plastic storage jar features a flip-open top for easy dispensing. If you want to block out snoring, harmful noise, loud neighbors, study or simply relax, get the comfort and protection you desire with Mack's Thermafit Soft Foam Earplugs. Please carefully follow the package and video instructions to ensure the best fit and performance.
- These ear plugs start firmer to ease insertion then use body heat to conform to the unique contours of your ears
- Ultimate comfort and performance
- Cylindrical plug design is shorter than traditional foam earplugs, providing a low profile, discreet look
- #1 Doctor Recommended Earplug Brand to Prevent Hearing Loss
- Great for sleeping, studying, power tools, shooting sports, travel, loud events, etc.
- Made in the USA
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 29 decibels