Macks Slim Fit Smaller Soft Foam Ear Plugs (NRR 29 | 3 Pairs)mks-slimfit-3
Mack's Slim Fit Soft Foam Ear Plugs are just like Mack's Original Soft Foam earplugs, except these come in a slightly smaller size (and a soothing purple color). These ear plugs are molded from state-of-the-art ultra soft foam, with a smooth non-irritating skin that is easy on your ears. When getting a comfortable ear plug is your top priority, Mack's Slim Fit Foam Ear Plugs are highly recommended for anyone with smaller than average ear canals.
They may be smaller, but these plugs are still perfect for blocking snoring and other irritating noises. Their high NRR 29 noise blocking makes them ideal for sleeping, studying, workplaces up to 107 dB, and even motorcycling and travel.
Mack's Slim Fit Smaller Soft Foam Ear Plug Features:
- Same soft foam ear plugs in a smaller size
- Great for sleeping, studying, work and travel
- State-of-the-art, fully skinned, smooth surface
- Slow-release comfort foam assists with fitting
- NRR 29 protection from noise
Pack of 3 pairs.
- RPRob P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPretty pretty… pretty good
I like these as they’re a bit a bit slimmer you can ram them right into your ear hole and they stay put compared to other fuller sized ear plugs. The key is as they expand slowly to fill your ear canal keep your finger on the end of it so it doesn’t expand outwards out of the ear canal. They deaden noise pretty well (noisy neighbours) and also don’t put too much pressure on the inside of you ear canal like other foam plugs do. The foam itself is super silky soft. I’m a side sleeper and these were totally fine, didn’t stick out or fall out.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSChloe S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent
Comfy and great sound proofing. Best I’ve tried so far.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VMV M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleUsed For Sleeping, ConcertsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoCost?
They are my favourite ear plugs, perfect for me (and i have tried quite a few,) But I used to get a pack of 5 for the same price. So I can't recommend them for the price you charge, unfortunately.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AJAnette J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agogreat ear plugs
these ear plugs are great for smaller ears, I used to get such sore ears from the normal sized ones but these are great, blocks out sound for a good niughts sleep!ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PMPaula M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat product for small ear canals.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5