ISOtunes WIRED Noise Isolating Earbuds (NRR 29)iso-wired
- 8 mm drivers for clear sound and heavy bass
- Ultra-durable double-braided wire
- 3-button in-line controller with microphone
- Industry-leading 29 dB NRR
- IPX5 water and sweat resistant
- Steady-state background noise canceling for calls
- SafeMax™ 85 dB volume limit
- OSHA and NIOSH compliant
ISOtunes WIRED comes with 4 pairs of ISOtunes TRILOGY™ foam eartips, 2 pairs of silicone triple-flange eartips, 2 pairs of silicone single-flange eartips, and a snap-shut travel carrier.
- TTTri T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoTwo points from perfect
I work in a noisy environment and these are the best passive noise cancellation earphones I have used. Very comfortable as well. Two things it could improve on for perfect score:
1. Controls have poor tactile feedback. They are very flat and buttons all feel similar with no distinct sense of separation so it's easy to press the wrong button. I have another pair of earphones with a recessed centre play/stop button so it's easy to know what you're doing.
2. Bass is a bit lacking and volume is noticeably lower than average. They are factory limited to 85 dB for idiots aka the general pop but I'm very conscientious about my hearing and never play at full volume. I'm also using an 3.5mm to Lighting adaptor and could be losing some frequencies but I doubt it.
Otherwise a quality cheap pair for work.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CLCallan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Gender MaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoIsotunes wired earphones
Cable/ cord is abit thin and foam ear plugs could be abit longer, otherwise fine.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5