ISOtunes LITE Bluetooth Ear Plugs (NRR 26)isotunes-lite
Safety Made Easy.
ISOtunes LITE earplugs take the hassle out of Bluetooth hearing protection. With TRILOGY™ Universal Fit eartips and Secure-Fit ear fins, users get a snug and safe fit every time. ISOtunes LITE features up to 10 hours of battery life and is protected against sweat, dust, and water, making it perfect for all-day wear in any environment.
- TRILOGY™ Universal eartips fit most ear canals and provide superior noise isolation
- CustomFit ear fins keep earbuds snug and comfortable
- Magnetic multi-function earbuds
- ANSI-certified 26 dB NRR
- OSHA-compliant hearing protection
- SafeMax™ Technology limits volume output to 85dB.
- Up to 10 hour rechargeable battery life
- IP67 durability for dust, water, and sweat proof protection
- Noise-isolating microphone for clear communication in loud environments
- Bluetooth 5.0 connects, and dual-connects, devices up to 30 feet.
- Siri/Google Voice compatible
One pair of TRILOGY™ Universal Eartips are included with your ISOtunes LITE. For optimal hearing protection, follow the directions below:
- Inspect the eartips before every use for degradation or deformation. The integrity of the eartips is vital for proper hearing protection.
- Ensure the eartips are securely attached to the earbud.
- Insert the eartips - make sure they are fitted, adjusted, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions as stated in the manual included with the product.
Replace each pair of eartips every 1-3 months.
- KRKane R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood for price
2 reasons why it's only 3 stars, it would be 5 if they weren't so glaring to myself.
1. The notification noise that beeps at you (if you decide to or accidentally press the volume button to full volume) is extremely loud and ear-splitting that it's caught me off guard a couple of times when I thought I was pressing the pause button. For a device that is designed for ear protection, this seems like an oversight.
2. The fit is very fidgety with the NR ear plugs and you can find yourself consistently readjusting/fixing if you don't get the fit right straight away.
If the price was any dearer I'd look in to returning the product, but they do what I need them to do at work and I can work around the small issues.
Seems like a great company and a great team, still recommend trying them out 👌ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5