Honeywell VeriShield VS110F Folding Earmuffs (SLC80 26dB, Class 5)verishield-vs110f-1035103-VS
1) Large dimension range: Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions.
2) Wide cup opening: Ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions.
4)Memory foam ear cushions: New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation. Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort.
- Steel wire framework
- ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight, patent pending
- An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning
Featuring a baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer, Honeywell’s Air Flow Control technology controls how sound reaches the ear, ensuring optimum noise attenuation across all frequencies.
SLC80 26dB | Class 5
- Oil and Gas
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
There is a one year guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. The guarantee does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse or unauthorized modifications.
- HDHao D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender MaleUsed For ExercisingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSummary after 2 weeks
Excellent product.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PBPhil B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoUnsuitable or hyperacusis
My wife did not get any relief from these ear muffsProtectionRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5