- Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Patented Air Flow Control technology provides optimal attenuation across all frequencies
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- (SLC80 30dB, Class 5)
AIR FLOW CONTROL™ TECHNOLOGY
Bilsom’s patented Air Flow Control™ technology delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Thunder series earmuffs.
Thunder’s robust nondeforming dielectric construction withstands use and abuse, while protecting your workers in electrical environments.
Folds down for compact, convenient storage.
NON-DEFORMING OUTER HEADBAND
Thunder’s non-deforming outer headband provides better comfort, minimizes pressure on head, withstanding rough treatment in the toughtest workplaces.
QUICK CLICK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
Height adjustment remains fixed during wear.
SNAP-IN EAR CUSHIONS
Make replacement quick and easy.
- Food Services
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals