Howard Leight MAX Uncorded Ear Plugs (SLC80 26dB, Class 5)hl-max-10
Honeywell MAXIMUM earplugs are designed to ensure superior noise blocking performance in a disposable earplug. Contoured bell shape for easy insertion.
- The world’s most-used polyurethane foam earplug.
- Improved shape for easy insertion and a better fit.
- Bell shape for maximum in-ear comfort.
- Smooth, soil-resistant skin prevents dirt build-up.
- SLC80 26dB, Class 5.
- 10/25/50/100 pairs.
Inspect: Prior to fitting, examine your earplugs.
Discard: Discard disposable earplugs after each use, or if earplugs are compromised.
Hygiene: To maintain hygiene standards, disposable earplugs should be discarded at the end of every shift.
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Fire Protection
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- ANSI S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
- 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive
- 89/686/EEC - EC Directive/PPE
- Category II - EC Category/PPE
- EN 352-2:2002 - EU Standards
- NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
- NR 15 - Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 - Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
- ANSI S12.6/1997 - Method B - Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
- 9001:2008 - ISO
- JBJane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMy Favourite Earplugs
These are just the best earplugs, helping me reduce headaches and migraines. Comfortable, easy to use and they cut down so much noise.
Living in a big busy city and having a snoring husband meant my sleep was constantly interrupted, but not with these. I have back up earplugs in my backpack, handbag and travel bag and they have saved me from crying children, Christmas Carol overload plus police and fire brigade sirens.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ANAJ N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoDo What They Say
Comfortable, expand in your ear well to block out sound, great for sleep. I've tried several brands over 34 years but have always come back to these.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KMKathy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender FemaleUsed For Sleeping, Concerts, Motorcycling, HuntingRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoJust right
These are the only earplugs I would use. Comfy for sleeping or working, easy to insert or remove and they block around 85 to 90% of everyday noises of every kind. They really are just right.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ABAndrew B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHoward Leight MAX
Howard Leight MAX ear plugs are so comfortable and blocks out noise to a safe level. Very comfortable to sleep with as well.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SDsusan d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender FemaleUsed For Concerts, Exercising, FestivalsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat
Save your ears and wear these alwaysProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5