Howard Leight by Honeywell Sync Radio HI-VIS Digital AM/FM Radio Ear Muffs (NRR 25)hl-sync-radio-hivis-1030332
Howard Leight by Honeywell by Honeywell Sync Radio Digital AM/FM Radio Ear Muffs offer high quality music listening in high noise environments, and your choice of AM or FM radio, plus virtually any music source with a 3.5mm jack.
Sync Radio provides OSHA compliant hearing protection at noise levels up to 110 dB. The internal volume is limited to 82 dB so you cannot turn the radio up to dangerous levels.
Sync Radio is well made for durability and comfort. The fully adjustable padded headband and generously sized soft ear pads mean you can wear your Sync Radio ear muffs comfortably for extended periods.
Howard Leight by Honeywell by Honeywell Sync Radio Digital AM/FM Radio Ear Muffs Features and Benefits:
- NRR 25 rating for use in noise environments up to 110 dB
- Built in AM/FM radio (frequencies: 520 to 1710 KHz, AM and 87.5 to 108 MHz, FM)
- Maximum radio volume of 82 dB making Sync Radio safe for all day listening in OSHA regulated workplaces
- External input via patch cable from any external source with a 3.5 mm jack (mobile phones, ipod, scanners, FMRS Radios (listen only), etc.)
- Volume in the Sync Radio when using external sources is not limited and is set at the external device
- 10 programmable station presets
- Digital display
- Low battery warning
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Normal battery life with continuous use is about 110 hours
- Package includes Sync Radio ear muffs, two AA batteries and 3.5mm patch cable
- Available in standard black or hi-vis green models (See alternate model below)
- MTMike T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For Exercising, Shooting, MusicianRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoAwesome earmuffs with a radio in them
I've owned these earmuffs for about 3 years as a milking machine tester, my work is inherently very noisy, these earmuffs are the best thing you can buy.
Very comfortable and they don't make your ears sweat like other earmuffs do.
And of course you have the options of the radio or inputting your media player into it (whatever form that takes).
Well worth the money in my opinion.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DMdean m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent
Great ear muffs, very good at blocking out equipment noise and also good for listening to the radioProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KKKeron K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender MaleUsed For Motorcycling, ExercisingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove them
Love them they work wellProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- IIanI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender MaleRated 4 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoGreat head phones but the battery cover is very flimsy with a clip that breaks and the cover can no longer be used except with some sort of tape
Outragious pricing for what they areProtectionRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5