Honeywell VeriShield VS110 Dielectric Multiposition Earmuffs (SLC80 31dB/29dB, Class 5)verishield-vs110m-1035185-VS
VeriShield 100 passive earmuffs enhanced hearing protection with optimum comfort, makes them solutions they will want to wear.
- Dielectric headband with durable, non-deforming material
- Electrically insulated and appropriate for electrical environments.
- Three wearing positions - over the head (OTH), behind the head (BTH), under the chin (UTC)
- Easy to use and designed to integrate with variety of PPE
- Internal Cup Baffle Design® is the patented built-in sound stabilizer structure designed to enhance the stability of the cup and controls how sound reaches the ear. Ensuring optimum noise attenuation across all frequencies.
- Wider cup opening - cup opening area increased by 16%, ideal for workers with larger ears profile, or who wear hearing aids.
- Memory foam ear cushions that combines denser and softer foam, reduces pressure on the head for greater comfort and attenuation.
- Air Flow Control Technology (AFC) delivers optimal attenuation, allowing smaller earcup to have higher attenuation.
- Manages flow of air in and out of ear cushion acting as a “shock absorber” for earmuff.
- Easy to use snap-in ear cushions for quick and easy maintenance.
- Robust construction.
- Resilient cup cushions last up to 12 months, reduce crack and deformity.
- ABS moulded and hot stamped surface finish cup, withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning.
Over the head: SLC80 31dB, Class 5
Behind the head: SLC80 29dB, Class 5
Under the chin: SLC80 29dB, Class 5
- Oil and Gas
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
There is a one year guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. The guarantee does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse or unauthorized modifications.