Flare Sleeep® Clear Ear Plugsflr-sleeep-clr
Sleep in peace and comfort
Sleeep combines a super-soft memory foam ball with a slim durable stem resulting in an earplug that moulds neatly and effectively to the shape of your ear canal. Supplied with standard sized tips, Sleeep are designed to fit all ear shapes and sizes. The foam tips have an extra-long rebound time to make sure you get the best seal and supreme noise reduction.
What does Sleeep do?
A miniscule earplug that’s designed with ground-breaking technology. A comfortable, effective and discreet way of blocking unwanted noise when trying to sleep. Sleeep are designed to give a fuss free solution to a peaceful night's sleep.
• Fits comfortably and securely inside the ear
• Easy to remove
• Replaceable super soft memory foam tips
• Durable core for easy fitment
• Unique spherical tip design to fit all ear sizes
• Additional replacement tips available here
Curved design to fit all ears • Transparent finish for a discreet look • Dual tips for extra comfort
Uniquely angled design to fit all ears • Transparent finish for a discreet look
• Reducing noises such as snoring, traffic, noisy neighbours and building works
• Shift workers
• Side sleeping
All earplugs supplied in 100% recyclable paper packaging
• One pair of Sleeep Clear Dual
• One pair of Standard size Earfoams®
• One pair of Sleeep Clear
• One pair of Standard size Earfoams®
- GBGraham B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFast Delivery
Having orders ear plugs in the middle of the night due to night, I was happy to see them turn up within days to help me sleep soundly.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CBChelsea B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoLightweight and good fit
They block a good amount of noise, plus stay in most of the time.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSsumeet s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood Product, Great Customer Service!!!!
I finally received my Flare Sleeep ear plugs. They do block out noise but I might have ordered a size small. There was an issue with delivery initially where the courier NZ Post supposedly delivered it to me but I never received it!!! However Peter from earjobs was amazing and sent me a replacement. I will definitely go back to them because the customer service was simply incredible. 4-Stars only cause the ear plugs are a bit finicky to use.ProtectionRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DWDan W.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleUsed For SleepingRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoPainful to wear if you get the angle wrong
I wanted to hold off on posting a review until I had given these a fair go; I'm glad I did, because I was going to give them a 4/5 or 5/5 until I started noticing some irritating things.... If you put these in with the little hard-plastic arm sticking outwards in any way, and you sleep on your side like me, you'll 'hear' a scrunching/rumbling/groaning sound as you make micro-movements on your pillow that cause friction on the end of the bud arm, amplifying into your ear canal. To avoid this, you can change the angle of the arm so it lies flatter in your ear, but if you don't get the position EXACTLY right, you end up with extremely painful ears wherever the arm pressed against a part of your outer ear. It disappears quickly once you remove them, or move the angle a bit, but it happens to me every night now.
I wondered why there was a more expensive version of these sleep buds with a foam ball on both ends, and now I think I know why.
My advice would be to get those double-ended ones or only buy if you're a back or stomach sleeper.ProtectionRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- YYollieVerified ReviewerI do not recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoDoesn’t work
I bought one pair to try out. Looks good, unfortunately it doesn’t block any noise at all. Waste of money.ProtectionRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5