Flare ISOLATE® 3 Ear Plugsflr-iso3-clr
The Flare ISOLATE® is back!
One of our all time most popular ear plugs is back and better than ever.
Improve concentration, reduce annoying sounds and protect your ears. Turn down the volume with the new-generation Isolate ear protectors.
The latest edition Isolate® features a newly designed, lightweight, low visibility body and upgraded foam tips for premium comfort, superior fit and maximum sound attenuation.
100 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Protect your ears and lower the volume...
- During gigs and concerts
- When travelling / commuting
- In the workplace
- When studying
- Anywhere you'd like a quieter environment
What does Isolate do?
- Lower loud and harmful noises to protect your ears
- Reduces stressful frequencies
- Average attenuation of 32 dB across the range
- CE Certified to European standards
- Injection moulded ABS or precision turned aluminium or titanium
- Re-invented spherical tips for the ultimate fit
- Replaceable memory foam tips available in standard and large sizes. Easy-clean and hypoallergenic
- Comes with a Flare carry pouch, one pair of standard and large tips and fitting instructions
- Additional replacement tips available here
Isolate comes in three models. Clear, Aluminium and Pro
Pro | Our premium Pro model not only has the highest grade turned titanium finish but also has the most even frequency attenuation.
Aluminium | The Aluminium variant has a naturally anodised finish and is precision turned from solid aluminium.
Clear | The Clear version is made from injection moulded ABS and features a completely transparent look.
A Reliable Universal Fit
The difference between the highest and lowest test value for each frequency band is called Standard Deviation (row three).
The lower this number is, the closer each test subjects results were. For example; at 1000 Hz the difference between the highest and lowest test result was 3.0 dB.
A low difference like 3.0 means subjects were achieving a similar universal and accurate fit meaning a more reliable and safer experience.
Other leading earplug manufacturers have a higher standard deviation shown here.
The attenuation difference between the SNR High/Medium/Low ratings is also just 3 dB whereas the market leading standard foam earplugs is as much as 10 dB.
By attenuating frequencies more evenly, the user is safely protected from harmful levels of bass, mid and treble whilst enjoying an accurate sound experience.
Just at a much lower volume.