EARasers Motorcycling Earplugsesr-moto-m
Motorsports and racing enthusiasts are exposed to loud engines, crowd noise, and of course wind noise. Earasers help make you a better and safer rider.
Stay safe. Wind noise is a constant bombardment to your brain - something your brain can't ignore! It's the fight or flight response. This is a stress signal to your brain and can cause you to lose focus after just a short while of loud exposure.
Even after hours of wearing Earasers, your ears will feel refreshed instead of that annoying ringing! Hey, the ringing is not good - it's a warning sign from your ears that you might be doing permanent damage. Many famous racers are now realising that wind noise is distracting and a stress that should be reduced as much as possible while maintaining focus for long periods of time.
When you stop to go in the store for a break, just keep your Earasers in your ear. Other earplugs have to be removed so that you can understand conversation. Not us! We don't want your grimy hands and dirt getting all over us... keep them nice and warm in your gloves!
You can even use Earasers on your cell phone, without removing them.
Enjoy your music more. Earasers allow you to better hear music through your helmet or stereo. Yes, they are that clear sounding.
Tip on sizes:
- 75% of men use Medium (we are talking full grown, "I got my man body now!" type)
- 75% of women use Small
- 75% of young adults use Small
Most people already know if they have small ears due to their experience with other earbuds. Don't worry, there is some definite overlap in the sizes. If you guess wrong, you can always exchange them within 30 days. Or, they make great fishing lures! Seriously.
- ABAllan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEARAZERZ
The best ear plug I have ever used. Don't even feel them in my ear canal but they cut out most wind and engine noise. They are a little difficult to remove but it's early dayz and I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MJMark J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoMost comfortable ear protection I've ever worn
Most comfortable ear protection I've ever worn and I can still hear motor.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSuperb
The best earplugs so farProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSteveVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat product and service
Best motorcycle ear plugs (full stop) i would like to try the -29db version that don’t seem to be stocked in AU.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DBDaniel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender MaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoSit well, block noise well, wind noise still a little annoying
I have purchased way too many earplugs trying to find the perfect set for riding without dulling the sounds I want. These are probably the best I've had so far. They sit in my ears well without moving, lower the volume of the sounds I do not want very well. Comfortable. I can hear people talk and music clearly. Pretty much as described.
My only dislike, and the only thing I've never found a non foam plug that solves, would be that wind noise is still loud, annoying and tiring. A decent set of foam plugs is about the only thing that solves this, but then it blocks too much noise you want.
I will probably keep using these, assuming over time the seal does not get worse, but will use foam plugs for rides where I don't mind dulling everything.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5