Box - 3M™ E-A-R™ UltraFit™ Corded Earplugs w/ Carrying Case (50 Pairs | SLC80 18dB, Class 3)04EP030
The 3M™ E-A-R™ UltraFit™ Corded Earplugs feature a “no-roll”, triple-flange design that provides quick, clean, and comfortable hearing protection. Simply hold the stem and push the earplug into the ear. The tip stays clean even if hands are dirty or gloves are worn. The soft polymer earplugs are washable and reusable so they don’t need to be replaced as often, reducing waste and lowering costs. Recommended applications include assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding. These earplugs are commonly used in the following industries: construction, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation.
These soft polymer earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25 dB and are test compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System.
Not only is noise present in our daily routines and recreational activities, but millions of Americans work in hazardous noise on a daily basis. Estimates from the National Institutes of Health suggest that hearing loss afflicts 28 million Americans. About one third of those cases are at least partially attributable to noise. Hearing loss due to noise is almost entirely preventable by judicious use of hearing protection.
- Premolded, triple flange earplug s fit comfortably in a wide range of ear sizes
- No need to roll earplugs before fitting so the tips stay clean even if hands are dirty
- Soft polymer is washable and reusable, reducing both waste and costs
- SLC80 18dB, Class 3
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 25 dB. CSA Class AL
- Carrying case keeps earplugs clean and accessible for re-use.
- Box of 50 pairs corded earplugs, each with carry case