Alpine Worksafe Earplugsalp-work
With Alpine WorkSafe hearing protectors, you are ready to get down to work. You can mow the lawn and drill, saw, grind, sand and hammer in and around the house in exceptional comfort with these special earplugs. The unique AlpineAcousticFilters protect against harmful noise, but you can still communicate effectively and you still hear alarm sounds. Ideal for every DIY enthusiast that takes their safety and their hearing seriously. A great many people work in excessive noise daily or regularly. This group is at a high risk of hearing damage. If you work in excessive noise, it is essential to wear proper hearing protection. WorkSafe is a personal hearing protector and is also very suitable for use on the shop floor.
Unique product characteristics
- Protect up to 27 dB
- Warning signals and conversations can still be heard because of unique AlpineAcousticFilters™
- Easy to put in and take out because of prolonged stem
- Extremely comfortable due to soft AlpineThermoShape™ material
- Can be worn throughout the day when working, engaging in DIY work
- Convenient compact carrying case
- No silicone
- Keep your WorkSafe clean and increase their longevity with Alpine Clean!
Revolutionary earplug model
Twenty years of experience have allowed Alpine to develop a revolutionary new earplug model with a noise filter, that filters out damaging sounds. The extremely well thought-out and extensively tested shape of the earplugs, provides a natural flat absorption and a perfect fit.
AlpineAcousticFilters™ - Safety first
The special acoustic filters in WorkSafe earplugs provide extra noise attenuation that blocks all harmful noise generated by machinery. Noise is reduced to a safe level that is well tolerated for eight hours. Thanks to the sophisticated AlpineAcousticFilters, you can still keep talking to your workmate. Alarm sounds also remain audible.
WorkSafe earplugs fit very comfortably. They are made from AlpineThermoShape material, specially developed by Alpine, which adapts to the shape of the auditory ducts. Thus, they provide the perfect level of noise attenuation without a sense of pressure on your ears, or a feeling of isolation from everything that is happening at home. ATS material is hypoallergenic and contains no silicone. Thus, it will not cause itching or irritation while you work.
Specially designed earplugs protect against noise
WorkSafe earplugs have an extended stem, which makes it easier to put them in and take them out. The earplugs are black, to prevent premature discolouration.
Lifespan and cleaning
The lifespan of the earplugs depends on frequency of use. Keeping the earplugs clean will extend the lifespan. The earplugs can be cleaned with lukewarm water and soap.
The design of the Alpine hearing protectors is an exclusive Dutch Design. All earplugs and filter systems are produced in the Netherlands.
- Two universal thermoplastic hearing protectors
- Two acoustic filters
- Plastic carrying case
- Alpine insertion sleeve
MADE IN THE NETHERLANDS
- VPVal P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLess engine noise
Great ear plugs that are comfortable and definitely reduce engine noise.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MKMelonie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect for me
Comfortable to wear, cuts out the sharp noises but can still communicate with co workersProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JWJohn w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAlpine Worksafe earplugs.
Product reliable and durable.
- TFTina F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAlpine Worksafe earplugs
Very easy to insert. Excellent protection whilst allowing you to hear conversations.
- DTDavid T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoComfort
Alpine WorkSafe earplugs work well and are extremely comfortable to wear. It would be great if they produced a higher dB reduction model for very noisy work environments. These would be my product of choice.