Alpine Partyplug Pro™ Natural Music Earplugsalp-partypro
EARPLUGS FOR FESTIVALS, CONCERTS AND GOING OUT
UNIQUE PRODUCT FEATURES
- Prevents hearing damage
- Retains the music quality, only the volume is lower
- Extremely natural attenuation, thanks to the special rectilinear AlpineAcousticFilters ™
- No more annoying ringing in your ears after the concert or party
- Conversations remain perfectly audible
- Optimum fit due to the soft AlpineThermoShape™ material
- Barely visible in the ear
- With free pouch, handy cord and Alpine Clean cleaning spray (5 ml)
FILTER EARPLUGS WITH SMOOTH, NATURAL ATTENUATION
If you go to a concert or festival you particularly want to enjoy the music. But you don’t want to incur hearing damage or a permanent ringing in your ears. Especially for music lovers, there are now the Alpine Party Plug Pro ™ Natural earplugs. These earplugs have special rectilinear AlpineAcousticFilters™. This means that the music is attenuated equally at all frequencies. The music quality remains perfect and only the harmful sound is muted. It’s like you’ve turned down the volume button. In addition, thanks to the filters you also won’t have an isolated feeling, and conversations remain properly audible.
ENJOY MUSIC MORE WITH GOOD EARPLUGS
Alpine Party Plug Pro ™ Natural earplugs are specially developed for use during festivals, concerts and going out. You can wear them without any problem all day and night. The earplugs are made of soft and flexible AlpineThermoShape™ material. This forms to the ear canal for optimal fit and attenuation. The material contains no silicones. As a result, the earplugs don’t itch or irritate. Alpine earplugs are easy to clean and are durable.
WITH FREE CLEANING SPRAY, CORD AND POUCH
The Alpine Party Plug Pro ™ Natural comes with a handy pouch to keep your ear plugs in as standard. You can also attach the pouch easily to your key ring. In addition, every pack contains a carrying cord. Attach the ear plugs to the cord and hang it around your neck. Ideal if you briefly take out the earplugs. You can quickly and easily clean the earplugs with the supplied Alpine Clean cleaning spray (5 ml).
Alpine hearing protectors are quality products from The Netherlands.
- Two universal earplugs with acoustic flat filters
- Alpine storage pouch
- Handy cord
- Alpine Clean cleaning spray (5 ml)
|ALPINE PARTYPLUG||ALPINE PARTYPLUG PRO NATURAL|
|Most suitable for||Festivals, concerts and going out||For the true music lover|
|Attenuation||Attenuates high, harmful frequencies more||Attenuates all frequencies virtually the same|
|Sound quality||Minimal distortion||No distortion|
|Attenuation Value (SNR)||19 dB||21 dB|
|Soft, anti-allergic material||√||√|
|In various colors||√||Only transparent|
|With Alpine Miniboxx||√||No|
|With luxury Alpine pouch||No||√|
|With Alpine Clean spray (5 ml)||No||√|
|With carry cord||N0||√|
ATTENUATION DATA PARTYPLUG PRO NATURAL
|Mean Attenuation dB||19,2||20,7||21,3||20,8||23,5||27,1||20,9||28,9|
|Standard Deviation dB||3,9||2,8||3,3||3,6||3,9||4,7||3,7||6,4|
|Assumed Protection in dB (APV)||14,9||17,9||18||17,2||19,6||22,4||17,2||22,5|
- JSjason s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For Concerts, ShootingRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoGreat Ear Plugs
I used them for a recent concert they worked greatProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- YBYiani B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoQuality product with even attenuation
Quality product with even attenuation acrosd the frequency spectrum!!!
- DWD W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat service
- SLScott L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 years agoBetter than foam plugs
At a rock gig - the ear plugs definitely work, my ears felt well protected and there was clarity given to vocals and certain frequencies normally drowned out.
As a first time user of specialty ear plugs, these are definitely better than cheap foam ones.
However I found that for rock music with a lot of high end definition (eg: overdriven guitars), there was something missing for me, and things can sound a little muddy (as with foam earplugs). For certain tracks, I found myself half popping the plugs out, or even removing them to get a good mix of what the artist was intending.