3M™ Peltor™ Worktunes™ Pro AM/FM Radio Headset (SLC80 32dB, Class 5)plt-worktunespro-hdband-04L155
Enjoy your work day! Whether you are working in a manufacturing facility or outdoors on a landscaping team, the WorkTunes Pro helps protect you from hazardous or nuisance occupational noise, while at the same time provide the ability to listen to AM/FM radio. The built-in antenna, fast digital tuning and ability to store stations makes the hearing protector flexible and easy to use.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ WorkTunes™ Pro Headset helps protect you from potentially harmful workplace noise while at the same time enjoy listening to the built in AM/FM radio. The built-in antenna, fast digital tuning and ability to store stations makes the hearing protector flexible and easy to work with.
- High attenuating hearing protector
- AM/FM Radio headset with built-in antenna
- Digital station search
- Voice guided menu system with announced frequencies
- Store up to 5 stations
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices
- (e.g. cell phone, two-way radio, Ipod).
- Auto power off, the headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery
- Low-battery warning at low battery level
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
- Headband style
- SLC80 32dB, Class 5 / NRR26 Applications 3M™ PELTOR™ WorkTunes™ Pro Headset with built-in AM/FM receiver can be used in noisy industrial sites as well as farming or landscaping activities. For Occupational Use Only.
- DDeanVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTight fit metal band - should have bought similar years ago instead of putting up with light fitting cheap alternatives
AwesomeProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- APAdam P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender MaleUsed For Exercising, FlyingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAM/FM headset
Product worked better than expected. Highly recommend this product and this retailer. Shipping was as to be expected with the current covid19 desruptions.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LTLouise T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAmazing Product!
I brought these for my husband, for his birthday. He loves them, they are perfect for when he is mowing our lawn and working outside. Great product!
- DDamianVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For MotorcyclingRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoPoor reception in regional areas
I was very disappointed that compared to previous models the reception clarity had decreased significantly! In the cities it might be ok, but in regional areas like where I live, getting rid of the external antenna has reduced the reception by 60% in my estimation compared to the previous models. This makes it almost unusable. Bring back the external antenna!!ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DGDonald G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleRated 2 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood and bad
This headset was easy to use once I got used to the timing of pressing the buttons.
It has excellent FM reception probably the best I have heard but the AM reception is awful. I would not have bought these if I had known how bad it wasProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5