3M™ Peltor™ 2-Way RadiosMT53H79A-21
The Peltor High Attenuation headset is a professional noise attenuating headset.
Features include dynamic noise cancelling microphone, foam-filled ear cushions, adjustable boom arm and standard J11 Connection (Nexus TP-120). Baffle mounted speakers in each ear shell give distortion free reproduction.
The Peltor MT53H79A-21 comes with a direct connect to Motorola GP30
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for best possible sound quality and comfort
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
- PTT button on the shell
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments.