Canister Howard Leight MAX Pre-Filled Ear Plugs (2 Canisters, 400 Pairs each | SLC80 26dB, Class 5)hl-max-canister-2x
To ensure sufficient stock of suitable hearing protectors is available, Howard Leight offers two convenient ways to keep your dispenser full. Choose pre-filled canisters of 400 earplugs, or zip top bags of 200 earplugs to refill the dispenser.
Earplug dispensers offer a cost-effective solution to outfitting many workers with hearing protection, saving money while eliminating waste. The canisters are a level 7 blow-molded recyclable plastic, which can be recycled just like a water bottle, making it an economic benefit. To be more environmentally friendly, choose the zip top bag of earplugs, and refill your stock by reusing the canister.
- Prefilled Canister of 400 prs each (2 per case)
- Canisters are reusable and are a level 7 blow-molded recycable plastic
- Canister can be refilled using the zip top bags
- New flat top design of the canister allows you to place the canister upright for easy refilling with minimal waste
- Honeywell MAXIMUM earplugs are designed to ensure superior noise blocking performance in a disposable earplug. Contoured bell shape for easy insertion.
- SLC80 26dB, Class 5
REFILL & ASSEMBLY
- Step 1: Remove canister from dispenser case. Turn upside-down and them remove the empty canister lid. Swap out empty canister for a new prefilled canister.
- Step 2: Once the canisters are swapped out, snap canister lid back onto canister. You will hear a click sound to assure it is back in place.
- Step 3: Flip canister right side up and gently insert back into dispenser base. Arms of dispenser base will click when canister is properly inserted.