Box - 3M™ E-A-R™ Push-Ins™ Earplugs with Grip Rings, Poly Bag (200 Pairs Corded)318-1009
3M™ E-A-R™ Push-Ins™ with patented Grip Rings corded push-to-fit foam earplugs gently seal the earcanal to enhance fit.
3M™ E-A-R™ Push-Ins™ Earplugs feature a push-to-fit design with a flexible stem to help keep the soft foam tip clean, even when hands are dirty. There is no need to roll the foam before fitting. Our earplugs are packaged in a poly bag to keep them clean prior to use. Recommended applications include assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding. Not only is noise present in our daily routines and recreational activities, but millions of Americans work in hazardous noise on a daily basis. Estimates from the National Institutes of Health suggest that approximately 15 percent of Americans (26 million people) between the ages of 20 and 69 have high frequency hearing loss due to exposure to noise at work or during leisure activities. Hearing loss due to noise is almost entirely preventable by judicious use of hearing protection.
- Soft, flexible foam conforms to the unique shape of each ear for comfortable noise reduction
- Grip rings gently seal earcanal to enhance fit.
- Soft polyurethane foam tips
- Flexible stem makes insertion and removal easy and helps keep the tips clean when the wearer's hands are dirty
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 30 dB. CSA Class AL.