You must contact us before returning any item for any reason. We will refuse any package returned to us that does not have a properly issued return merchandise authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the package.
An RMA number may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service staff is available to help you Monday through Friday 10.00 am to 6.30 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Unless otherwise specified in the item description, within 14 days of the date the product is shipped to you, you may return any item other than the following:
* any item designated as a "trial pack"
* opened packages of ear plugs
* opened packages of earphones
* items sold as "B" Stock (including open box, customer returns, or discontinued items.)
A refund of the full purchase price, less a 10% restocking fee and less the shipping charge, will be issued within 30 days, provided that the item is in like new, sellable condition with all original packaging materials. Returned items will be inspected by quality control before a refund is approved. Any items not meeting the requirements for a refund will be discarded or returned to the customer at customer's expense. For defective products, please contact the manufacturer for warranty replacement or repairs. See the internal documentation for your product for warranty information.
For items initially sold with free shipping, refunds will be reduced by our actual cost of shipping the original order or $5.00, whichever is greater.
Your refund will be posted to the credit card used to make the purchase within 14 days of receiving the returned merchandise. Although we generally post return credits much more quickly than that, please allow up to 14 days.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specifiedby us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers,information about our policies and practices relating to themanagement of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.