Domestic delivery times as estimated by Australia Post's guidelines are (business days):
Delivery within the same state
- Within metropolitan areas of capital cities, or within the same city or town or an adjacent city or town in the same state 2-3 days
- Between a metropolitan area of capital city and a country location 3-4 days
- Between country locations 3-4 days
- Between Sydney/Brisbane, Sydney/Melbourne, Melbourne/Canberra or Melbourne/Adelaide 3-4 days
- Between Sydney/Adelaide, Melbourne/Brisbane, Melbourne/Tasmania or Adelaide/Canberra 4-5 days
- Between other capital cities 5-6 days
Postage to New Zealand takes between 3 and 10 days.
Postage to other international locations generally takes between 10 and 15 days.