Alpine SleepDeep Reusable Sleeping Earplugsalp-sleepdeep-m
Unique product specifications
- Oval shaped to fit the natural shape of the ear canal
- Doesn’t fall out of your ear
- Contains noise-reducing gel
- Maximum (snoring) noise reduction
- Made of very soft material Ideal for side sleepers
- Easy to clean 100x reusable and silicon free
- Regular size fits most ear canals except the very narrow ones
- Mini size fits the very narrow ears
- Multi-size pack includes a pair of both regular and mini ear plugs
Comfortable sleeping earplugs for a quiet night’s sleep
SleepDeep is the next generation and most complete sleeping earplug there is! Its unique oval shape guarantees a perfect fit and ultimate comfort. Besides that, the noise reduction gel inside results in maximum attenuation. The high-quality material is easy to clean and 100x reusable, making this earplug the most hygienic and sustainable solution.
SleepDeep earplugs have an average attenuation (SNR) of 27 dB. Disturbing sounds will be muffled thanks to these earplugs, which makes falling asleep easier and prevents waking up easily. The innovative earplugs are made with specially designed thermoplastic material: AlpineThermoShape. Thanks to this material, the earplugs shape with your earcanal, fit perfectly and remain in place all night long. The AlpineThermoShape is hypoallergenic, does not contain silicons and therefore does not cause allergic reactions or annoying itches. In addition, SleepDeep contains Alpine Noise reduction gel that provides maximum attenuation.
The SleepDeep earplug, travel case and packaging are fully designed and produced in the Netherlands. This is how we ensure the best quality.
Lifespan and cleaning
The lifespan of the earplugs depends on frequency of use but can go up to 100x reusable. Keeping the earplugs clean will extend the lifespan. The earplugs can be cleaned with lukewarm water and soap.
Two SleepDeep earplugs and a luxurious travel case that fits perfectly in your pocket and stays on your bedside table.
|Mean Attenuation dB||27,4||25,9||24,1||25,7||26,2||32,0||37,9||42,4|
|Standard Deviation dB||3,9||3,8||4,4||4,9||4,5||5,0||4,3||6,7|
|Assumed Protection in dB (APV)||20,5||22,1||19,7||20,8||21,7||27||33,6||35,7|
- SFSue F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars7 minutes agoAbsolutely the best ever
These were absolutely wonderful. I have a problem with small bone lumps in my ears. I have been wearing ear plugs for 20 years. Have tried them all from custom made costing $300, wax, silicone, to foam. These are far more comfortable than any of them. Will be ordering a couple of spare ones after Christmas. Suggest you try them now.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DTDebbie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest. Plugs. Ever.
I admit to being sceptical about these earplugs, but they are awesome! So soft and easy to put in. And reusable...what more could you ask for?!ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VRVicki R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest so far
My partner is a "loud" snorer and hates seperate beds, for the first time in a while I am getting nights sleeps with these earplugs. By far they are the best I have used and I have tried them all and spent so much money on various designs. Well worth the money.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- IMingrid m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Used For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest affordable sleeping earplugs
Very comfortable to sleep with (sidesleeper), not too pricey and good sound protection for priceProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LHLiz H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat purchase
Comfortable and soft earplugs that don't fall out. Would definitely recommend product.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5