SureFire EarPro Sonic Defenders® PLUS Variable Noise Reduction Shooter's Ear Plugs protect your hearing without interfering with your ability to hear routine sounds or conversations.
Designed for shooters, EarPro Sonic Defenders PLUS offer an exceptional solution to many of the other common, hearing protection challenges.
Sonic Defenders PLUS feature a triple-flange stem design that fits most people and provides a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of either 9dB (with stoppers open) or 24 dB (with stoppers inserted.) EarPro Sonic Defenders PLUS feature attached stopper plugs, which can be inserted to help block out lower-level noise like that heard on a plane, or in situations where hearing ambient sounds or conversations isn't critical, such as when trying to sleep.
With the stoppers open, sounds at safe volume levels are allowed to pass through the earplugs into the ear canal with just a small amount of attenuation, letting you clearly hear conversations, range officer commands, traffic noise, and warning sounds. With the stoppers either open or closed, potentially harmful noises (above 85dB) are instantly reduced via a proprietary design that incorporates the patented Hocks Noise Braker® filter. As the noise level increases, the attenuation provided by the Hocks acoustic filters also increases, giving you increasing protection instantly and continuously as you need it.
The right/left color-coded Sonic Defenders PLUS are made from a soft but durable, hypoallergenic polymer and are ergonomically shaped, with an adjustable-stem design, providing a secure fit, all-day comfort, and extended product life (3 to 6 months or more, depending on usage and care). Sonic Defenders PLUS low-profile design means they can be worn while wearing a helmet or mask or while using a phone or headset.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR 9-NRR 24*)
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85dB
- Hear safe sound levels (with stoppers out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- Ergonomic design and double-flange stem design conforms to ear shape for comfort and secure retention
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, durable, and long-lasting
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using phone, headphones, or earmuffs
*NRR rating with stoppers inserted