SleepPhones Classic Earphones For Sleepingsp-classic-lv-m
Colour Fleece Lavender
SleepPhones Earphones for Sleeping from Acoustic Sheep let you listen to music in bed, comfortably. SleepPhones feature a soft headband which fits snugly around your head and over your ears, while two specially designed thin, padded speakers inside the headband provide good quality sound. The result is a truly excellent solution for listening to music, white noise, or any other soothing sound you like while you sleep.
Two Styles/Materials to Choose From! SleepPhones now come in two different materials. Classic material is the classic, plush Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece for a super soft, luxuriously comfortable fit. The newer Breeze material is a soft, lightweight, stretchy material that disperses heat and keeps you feeling cooler at night -- perfect for warm-natured people or warmer climates.
SleepPhones Earphones for Sleeping Overview:
- Features super-soft Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece headband
- Padded speakers provide good sound & excellent comfort
- SleepPhones won't fall out or start hurting during the night
- Three headband sizes to choose from, so everyone can get a perfect fit!
- Headband is washable and speakers are removable
- Compatible with phones, iPods & any other sound source with a standard earphone jack
- Classic material available in three colors: Quiet Lavender, and Soft Grey and Midnight Black. Breeze material available in Galaxy Blue.
|SleepPhones Size||Hat Size (US)||Hat Size (UK)||Inches||cm||Estimate|
|Extra Small||Up to 6 3/4||Up to 6 3/4||20 to 21 3/8||51 to 54||petite women with short hair|
|One Size Fits Most||6 7/8 to 7 3/8||6 7/8 to 7 3/8||21 1/2 to 23 3/8||55 to 59||nearly everyone|
|Extra Large||7 1/2 and Up||7 1/2 and Up||23 1/2 to 25||60 to 63||large and tall men with hair|
If you have ever tried to sleep with earbuds in, you know how frustrating it can be. Your earphones can fall out of your ears, you can get tangled up in cords, and most in-ear earbud-style earphones are simply just not comfortable to sleep on -- they can hurt your ears after a while, especially if you sleep on your side. SleepPhones solve all these problems. The soft headband comfortably keeps the speakers in place, so you won't lose your earphones during the night. Only a single (included) cord is needed to connect your SleepPhones to your iPod, music phone, CD player, or other sound source, so there are no extra wires to get in your face or tangle you up while you sleep. And because the SleepPhones' unique headband design keeps the speakers in place right over your ears, wrapped in padding and soft fleece, you can wear your SleepPhones all night long without hurting your ears, no matter which position you like to sleep in!
Wearing SleepPhones to bed is a great way to unwind to your favorite tunes as you drift off to dreamland. You can also play white noise sounds over your SleepPhones to help block out a snoring partner, noisy neighbors, traffic, or any other unwanted nighttime noises! With SleepPhones, you have more control over your auditory environment while you sleep, which can help you relax and get to sleep faster -- and you can enjoy better-quality sleep, too, because SleepPhones let you play your favorite sounds all night without any sleep-disturbing interruptions.
If you enjoy listening to music while you sleep, get yourself some SleepPhones; these may very well be the best headphones for sleeping anyone has ever dreamed up!
- EEEi E.I recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFast Delivery
I've rcvd my one after next day of purchase. Delivery fast and item is good condition. Will try very soon 🎧ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ADAngela D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfecto
These are perfect when I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t fall back asleep- work beautifullyProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KKayeVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood Sleep Phones
I had a much earlier version of these and recently replaced them.
These sleep phones have a nice flat earphone. Older models were thicker making it
not comfortable to lay on your side while listening. These are much more comfortable.
The cable is a nice length allowing the player or phone to be on a side table and not too
close to the bed.
Recommended and very happy with these sleep phones.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EEarjobs3 years ago
Glad to hear this Kaye and thanks for the review :-)
- EHElizabeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBest thing ever
Im so happy with my new earphones, giving me a more restful sleep, plugged into my old transistor radio!ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJackiVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReally comfortable, good sound
I find it hard to sleep without music or sound, and couldn't find comfortable earphones - but the sleepphones have solved my problems; no more waking up with sore ears. I was pleasantly surprised that the sound quality is decent and not easily heard by the person sleeping next to me.ProtectionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5