Yogasleep WHISH White-Noise Machinempac-whish
A brand new White Noise and Sound machine from Yogasleep, features eight white noise options, including 'fan' or the popular 'signature sound' of the Yogasleep Dohm - or opt for nature sounds, sleep songs, or meditation soundtracks.
Whish works all night long to drown out the random noises that would have woken you or your baby. Fewer disruptions equals a more solid and deeper sleep helping you to rise feeling more rested and restored.
Perfect to use for babies and children, light sleepers, studying, apartment living, noisy environments, snoring spouses or shift workers.
Please Note: The Whish comes with a one meter USB cable cord, but not a power plug or cord - it is a plug in machine, not rechargeable.
- Masks background noises, for a better night's sleep
- 16 sound options, including Yogasleep's signature white noise
- Timer options and robust volume control
- Compact yet powerful
- Uses a USB cord plug in - no batteries required
About Marpac White Noise Machines:
Over 45 years ago, Yogasleep's founder developed the original Sound Screen sound conditioner because he was having trouble sleeping. It worked so well, he made it available to his friends and family and ultimately the world.
Today, the Sound Screen is still the most economical, most popular sound conditioner on the market.
Physical and Electrical Specifications:
- SIZE: 15.5 x 9 x 17 cm
- WEIGHT: 590 grams
- MATERIAL: ABS Plastic
- COLOUR: White
- POWER: USB cord
- STANDARDS: UL Listed-U.S. & Canada
- CMChristine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing love it!
Such good quality and easy to use! Definitely love it!ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LMLea M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSleeping soundly
Love this product. Makes me want to go back to bed. Very soothing. Love The babbling brook.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JCJulie c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoWhite noise machine
This machine is my life saver with extreme partying next door every weekend these machines seriously block out all noise!!!!!! And noise off barking dogs without these machines wouldn't sleep yes you do have to have it but loud but once find your sound you love it will sooth you to sleepProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SCSamantha C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat for Yoga and sleep ins with loud neighbours
We love this product. The rain setting helps us sleep through our loud neighbours children and the calm setting is great for yoga and meditation ;)
- FFionaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoLooks nice and does an ok job
It’s good, fills the room with noise overnight but I don’t find it loud enough in the day with general outside daytime noises which is disappointing, as I bought this to upgrade me from the hushh. So some days I need to use both.
I only use white noise, but There are alot of of options!ProtectionRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5