10x Box - Howard Leight 300 Series 303S Small Ear Plugs (200 Pairs Uncorded)10x-1005074
TIP: You can mix and match boxes to get the bulk discount.
Noise Reduction Rating: 29db (USA)
Sound Level Conversion: 25 (AUS & NZ)
The right earplug should feel comfortable in the ear canal without compromising protection. With over 30 years of expertise in advanced earplug development, Howard Leight® energises its unique Bilsom 303 single-use earplug for a new experience of in-ear fit and increased comfort that your employees deserve. Bilsom® 303’s unique foam formulation delivers both in-ear comfort and visibility with the introduction of the Leight Stripe™, a skilled blend of yellow and white polyurethane foam that feels softer in both your hand and in your ear, but does not feel too tight in your ear canal. It is easier to roll-down, and once inserted properly, resists the tendency to back out of the ear canal - ensuring a tight seal for optimal protection. Its smooth, soil-resistant skin prevents the build-up of dirt on the earplug, promoting proper hygiene. Plus, its distinct yellow end is highly visible outside the ear canal for compliance checks!
- 200 Pairs
- New yellow and white Leight Stripe™ delivers high degree of comfort and visibility when worn
- Patented polyurethane foam expands gently in the ear canal, reduces tendency to back out of the ear canal
- Less expansion pressure creates a more comfortable seal, wears more comfortably than other foam earplugs over long periods of time
- Smooth, soil-resistant skin prevents dirt build-up, promote proper hygiene
- Tapered bullet-shape design easier to roll-down and insert, adapts more evenly to shape of the ear canal
- SNR 33 ideal for medium/high noise environments