3M™ Peltor™ Twin Cup Atex Helmet Mounted HeadsetMT72H540P3E-50
The Peltor ATEX Twin Cup Helmet Mounted Headsets are designed for use in extreme conditions. The EEx-approved hardhat clip-in model has undergone rigorous testing in harsh environments.
Peltor Blue-Line is a series of Ex products designed for use in extreme conditions. Developed in close collaboration with demanding users, these products have undergone rigorous testing in harsh environments. The headsets are designed to ensure clear, reliable communication even in extremely harsh environments whilst providing perfect hearing protection for the situation.
The adaptor houses the PTT button, specially designed to be easy to use even with heavy gloves. It has a sturdy watertight shell, moisture sealed to IP65, with a sturdy belt clip. Connectors fit to a wide range of radios.
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid
- filled ear cushions and individually sprung head band wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
- Ex II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 ATEX approved for use in areas where intrinsic safety is required.