3M™ PELTOR™ PTL Earmuffs, Headband HeadsetH7A-PTL
3M™ PELTOR™ PTL™ HT listen-only headband headset offers environmental listening with the push of a button. This comfortable and durable communications headset allows for long-term use under demanding conditions.
3M™ PELTOR™ PTL™ Earmuffs help provide hearing protection, yet allow temporary listening to outside voices and sounds without removing the headset. An earcup button with a Push to Listen (PTL) mode eliminates the practice of “lifting off” the headset when talking with or listening to another person. Simply press the earcup button to provide a 30-second boost in the volume of conversation and other sounds. Workers needing to talk over details of a job or receive instructions can keep the hearing protectors on. An auto-switch returns earmuffs to normal hearing protection mode after 30 seconds. The wide and liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions fit gently to help create a comfortable, noise-blocking seal. These hearing protectors are commonly worn in the following industries: agriculture, airport workers, construction, heavy equipment operators, manufacturing, petroleum refineries, and racing.
- Listening mode capability allows wearer to hear people talk or sounds without removing headset
- In listening mode, amplified sounds are limited to 87 dB
- Auto-switch returns earmuffs to normal hearing protection mode after 30 seconds
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 26 decibels
- Earcups with liquid and foam filled cushions offer comfort for long wear and optimum seal
- Possible industries include: heavy equipment operators, airports, manufacturing, construction, agricultural, racing, oil rigs, petroleum refineries
- NRR 26dB*
- *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of Noise reduction provided.