3M™ PELTOR™ PMR HeadsetMT53H79A-49
The Peltor PMR Headset has been used for many years in environments with high ambient noise and has an established reputation for efficiency and comfort in prolonged use.
It has two high attenuation ear cups with liquid-filled flexible foam seals and integrated pressure distribution channels for effective occlusion.
This model MT53H79A-49 uses a type A padded headband with stainless steel springs. The MT7 noise compensated microphone is mounted on an easily adjustable pole, which can be removed from the earpiece for easy replacement.
- Noise-canceling headphones with high insulating capacity
- Optimized design of acoustic space
- Microphone with noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Simple and quick adjustment to the lips, in length, height or angle.
- Quick alternation from the use position to the standby position.
- Built-in microphone arm with fast, convenient and simple positioning
- Uniform pressure around the ears thanks to the foam and liquid contained in the cushions
- Resonance and distortion of sound reduced by earphones, even in extremely noisy environments, excellent sound reproduction is guaranteed
- Also available in shell version adaptable on hard hat