3M™ Peltor™ Flex Standard Headset, NeckbandMT53H79B-77
The Peltor High Attenuation Flex Headset provides outstanding acoustic performance and communication in extremely noisy environments.
This range of headset has a standard chassis jack for connecting flex cords. This allows for different types of communication equipment, such as mobiles, com radios and Dect to be connected.
The High Attenuating ear cups provide the best possible sound and comfort, with easy height adjustment and two low-point fasteners.
A standard chassis jack for connecting Flex cords (FL6U-**) for various types of communication equipment – com. radio, mobile or DECT.
High attenuating cups with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for best possible sound quality and comfort.
Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling.
Soft, wide foam and fluid-filled sealing rings and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for best possible comfort.
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions
- PTT button on the shell
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments.
- DECT connectivity
- integrated FL6U-** Socket allows connection of optional Flex downleads (Leads ordered separately to match application)