3M™ Peltor™ Flex HeadsetMT53H79A-77
** CABLE PURCHASED SEPERATELY DEPENDING ON RADIO MODEL **
The Peltor Flex is an ear defending communication headset. The Peltor Flex communication headset uses an interchangeable downlead to interface range of walkie talkie transceiver radios and devices.
Please select the lead or leads you require to connect your Flex headset to suit your radio fleet.
Choose the appropriate cable, purchased seperately, based on your radio:
- Peltor Flex Cable
- 3M™ PELTOR™ Flex Cable for Motorola Radio
- 3M™ Peltor™ Flex 6 Kenwood 2-Pin Connector Series Radios
- 3M™ Peltor™ Flex Cable for Motorola GP344, GP328+
- 3M™ PELTOR™ Flex Cable for MOTOTRBO
- 3M™ Peltor™ Flex Cables for ICOM™ with Right Angled Plug
- 3M™ Peltor™ Flex Cables for Mobile & DECT Phone 2.5 mm stereo
- 3M™ PELTOR™ Headset Extension Cable
- A standard chassis jack for connecting Flex cords (FL6U-**) for various types of communication equipment – com. radio, mobile or DECT.
- High attenuating cups with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for best possible sound quality and comfort.
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling.
- Soft, wide foam and fluid-filled sealing rings and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for best possible comfort.
- PTT button on the cup.