Musicians are at considerable risk of damage to their hearing. Very loud music causes hearing impairment and other physical problems. The MusicSafe Classic™ ear plugs are provided with two pairs of different filter sets that you can change around yourself. Thus you yourself can determine which muffling is most suitable in various situations. The Alpine MusicSafe Classic do not create a feeling of being 'closed off' or a sense of extra pressure. The MusicSafe Classic has been specifically developed for performers.
MusicSafe Classic Natural Sound Ear Plugs feature:
- Dual-Flange Silicone Design for maximum comfort and a great acoustic seal that fits most adults.
- Thermo-Reactive silicone rubber material that softens at body temperature for an unusually comfortable fit that is ideal for extended wear.
- Low-profile Stem Design for a less noticeable appearance on stage, at the concert or at the club.
- Interchangeable attenuation filters that let you choose the level of attenuation you need in specific situations.
- Natural Sound Technology to clearly hear your music and voices at a comfortable, safe volume.
- Sturdy and stylish silver-coloured hard plastic carry/storage case; perfect for attaching to your keys (see image).